Saturday, July 16, 2011

Am i right or is my friend right?

Okay, i live in texas and my friend lola (using fake name) lives in Georgia. I used to live in Georgia but I moved a year ago but we still talked to each other. Well anyways a week ago I took a 13 hour drive just to spend the whole week with her, Well on the second day she decides to get her cousin raven (used another fake name) and spend every second with her. I found it stupid cause she can spend time with her anytime she wanted to since they live right next to each other but me and lola only had a week. She didn't even knew I was there when raven was there, all she wanted to do was to hang out with raven. And when I tried to talk to her she would just ignore me and continue to talk to raven. I felt so neglected! On Wednesday I decided to go to my other friends house cause there was no point of staying in lola's house. when I got to my other friends house lola started texting me and kept asking why i left and said she felt like we didn't talk as much. We would of talked more if raven didn't get in the way! I didn't take a 13 hour trip just to feel neglected!!! And ever since that night she texted me we haven't spoke once to each other! Am i right? Is this all my fault?!?!?!? Cause she says its my fault!!! If raven wasn't there this would of never happened!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment